Wednesday, October 28, 2009

They just keep coming...





What a fun family to hang out with on a Tuesday morning!  Ive known Nicole for almost 10 years!  Can you believe that NICOLE??  10 years has really flown.  She is an awesome Godly woman with a heart of gold!  Thank you for the opportunity, Nic!  Youre family rocks!
I am truly humbled that I threw this dream so half-heartedly out there and He keeps bringing it back to me tenfold.  Im loving what I get to do and of course I love people, so we are a match made in photog heaven!
Enjoy the pics bloggy bloggersons!

3 comments:

kELLO! said...

glad you're enjoying it :)

Melissa J Cornell said...

I dont know why I didnt do this years ago...

Kayleen T. Photography said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Don't be a stranger! I like the fall colors in this picture! Keep up the great work.