Monday, August 31, 2009

I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I can...


My husband knows I can.
My family knows I can.

My friends knows I can.


I think I can.

I am officially starting my photo service.
I'm a bit clueless on the business part at this point
(Thank God I have friends talented in this area),
but I know one thing.
I love what I do.
I love that people believe in me.
A friend of mine encouraged me to take the leap.
She encouraged me that there is room for me, so start making my way.
(Thanks Michelle xoxo)
God has opened so many doors so far, so I'm hoping its the right direction.
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can...
I KNOW I can...

8 comments:

tracie said...

you absolutely can!

"i can do all things through Christ," has gotten me through more situations than i care to recall. :)

go for it, trust in yourself, trust in our Lord.

the warmest of blessings to you! tracie

kELLO! said...

yay! excited for you :)

stovall5 said...

awesome!! Do you want to do some fall pic of my Family !!!! When the leaves start falling ???!!!?

Melissa J Cornell said...

I would love to...Schedule now..My weekends are actually getting filled!!! Yay
Now I need a snappy name...any ideas!!???

A Life In Focus Photography said...

yay for you!!!! I struggle with the business part myself.

Daveana said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

NOTE I'M WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M AT WORK, I'M NOT.

I LITERALLY AM YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN, CAN, CAN!!!

LOVE YA!

Jocelyn said...

awesome possum!!!!

Tara said...

Hey, two comments in one night! Anyway, I want you to take my picture! Well, maybe not me, maybe the kids. Ok, you can take mine if you make me look nice and skinny! :) You do that and then maybe i will let you take mine. Hmmm... are you really taking pictures this fall? I may have to talk to you about this... Tara K.