Monday, August 31, 2009

Must...have...Coffee.


So is kicking one habit and starting another bad?
I've gone from kicking the habit of never having breakfast, to trying to eat something. Something about kick starting your Metabolism and weight loss...some craziness like that. But the thing that is a must, is my COFFEE. I was in a hurry this morning(shocker) and had a terrible headache when I left to run errands. I went to bed early last night, so as I'm driving, feeling as if a 2x4 was being beaten on the side of my head, I realized. NO COFFEE! Had I become that much of a Bean drinker, that my head punishes me for not having it!?
Ok Head, you win. I shall never forget my coffee in the mornings. You come first. Just promise to never punish me like you did this morning...It kinda hurts.

4 comments:

kELLO! said...

haha that's a cute post.
i like that mug!

Melissa J Cornell said...

Thanks, I have one that has a psychedelic chicken too..its pretty sweet. I should blog my crazy coffee mugs!!!haha!

Jocelyn said...

haha! the benefits to drinking decaf...i don't miss the headaches:-)

Melissa J Cornell said...

whats the point of drinking coffee without the caffeine? It's like eating sugar-free chocolate...whats the point!!!