Link up here at BruCrew Life to get your favorite recipe posted and get a few from other fellow linkers...
This weeks recipe is one of my favorites and the easiest. I made this dish for a luncheon at my work and got rave reviews...I had people calling me for weeks later to ask for the recipe! Little did they know how super simple this recipe really is!!
recipe/picture compliments to Kraft foods
What you need!
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken or Cornbread
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing(regular Italian is fine too)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- MIX tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture.
- ROLL chicken breasts up; place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
- Serve with Garlic Bread. Great with Pasta and/or Salad.
For a south-of-the-border-style chicken dish, use diced tomatoes with bell or jalapeno peppers, KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese instead of the mozzarella cheese and chopped cilantro instead of the basil.
Simple ingredients, Super results!