Thursday, June 24, 2010

FAB FOTO FRIDAY

This weeks F. F. F. is from the blog:

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Ethiopia
The stories of my life.
I would like you to meet Jennifer Harris and introduce you to her stories and adventures with her family and how their Faith has been tested and rewarded.
She and her husband are also known as a Safe Family which means that
they take in children on a temporary basis while the family is struggling for whatever reason. 
I thoroughly love reading how God has blessed her and husband
with their beautiful children.  You will cry with her and you will rejoice with her. 
I guarantee you will fall in love with her writing.  I enjoy reading blogs where the writer really engages you and makes you feel what they are feeling.  
Jennifer does just that.
  I chose this Foto simply because it represents her life.
  I encourage you to read and become a follower of her blog.

If you go here, you can read how their adventures began as their home of 3 children, became 5!
photo courtesy of Harris Family

Oh! By the way...Jen and I are Former Frankfort Hot Dogs..If you were were wondering the connection!!


Thank you to those who linked up with me last week..I've gotten a couple of comments from others who love the idea.  Its kind of a pay it forward type of Linkup...I follow so many great blogs that I just want to get the word out to you!!!  Remember, feature a picture that you took or from a friends blog and why you liked it, or talk about your friend's blog..They appreciate it..I promise you!!!  Here's last weeks F.F.F, just in case you missed it.  
Okkkk...LINK UP!!


1 comment:

anne maskell said...

Hi! I found you on your friend Jocelyn's blog. I love the FFF idea.The pic you have featured is wonderful! Such a beautiful family. I had six children myself. Your friend's children look to be the same age ranges my kids were, so I just know they are in for a busy, happy time! I'm your newest follower, and I'll be sure to check back often! I'd love to have you visit me too!