Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chute Family

I have the greatest friends in the world.  Bar-none.  I have several friends that no matter the distance or the length of time; you know you will always remain friends.  That is what I have with this family.  Meet Chad, Tammie, Michael, Christopher, and Caitlyn.  I had the pleasure of getting to know this family as Chad was serving as our assistant pastor.  They have since moved, but I have made the trip to see them a couple of times with another dear friend of mine.   Tammie had mentioned that she wanted me to do her family pictures, but since then, some plans had changed, and it looked like it may not happen.  Well, with this last trip, I almost left my camera at home, but something inside me said, "just take it, you know you'll regret it!"  Wow, I'm glad I did.  It was sooo cold, but we were able to get some very nice shots of the family.
Here's a couple to share with you!
Thank you Chutes...God has Huge plans for you!


 
  

  
 
  

 

3 comments:

kELLY said...

cute cute :)
love that fam.

Jamie Lynn said...

Looks good- like the brick wall!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been busy doing a little editing. They turned out great!!