Friday, September 25, 2009

FAB FIVE FRIDAYS

Fridays are my favorite day of the week.
It is the beginning of the weekend and
I love weekends...


So here are  5 FAB things we are doing this weekend.
1.SLEEPING IN...who doesn't like that!?
2.BOTH OF MY SISTERS ARE COMING INTO TOWN...I LOVE HANGING WITH MY BFFS!
3.PURDUE VS NOTRE DAME...Down with the Irish...i never liked those creepy little green guys anyway.
4.MEETING WITH MY FRIEND WHO IS BUSINESS SAVVY TO START ORGANIZING THE FOTOBIZ.
5.I DON'T HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEKEND..YAY!

Soooo,  what are your five fabs that you are doing for the weekend...

3 comments:

kELLO! said...

1. kickball with family
2. christmas bags for haiti
3. baby shower
4. your number five ;)
5. 30 rock marathon thanks to netflix

cute post! =)
sad durpue lost. it was heartbreaking.

Char said...

love your fab-ness
here are mine:
1. dinner with my sister and friends for my sister's birthday
2. shopping on saturday for the birthday party
3. birthday party!! woot
4. huggin' and kissin' my nieces and nephews
5. planning to make christmas stockings

Melissa J Cornell said...

Thanks for posting...You guys are fabuloso!!!