Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So long, Farewell...

Hey there my peeps!

After long consideration(like 10 min) and deep thought(over a Half and half Ice tea), I have decided to end my blogging career for now.  I have a lot on my plate and no time to really give this blog the attention it needs.

ArtHouse is in the process of having a website, with opportunities for me to blog from that page.
I will still be following you and reading all your interesting posts...but for me...its Farewell....

My last offiicial post will be the announcement of my new website...Im so giddy about it, I cant wait to share!

Until Later Gators!
Happy Blogging!

Blessings,
Missy

5 comments:

Daveana said...

Awe Missy, I'm going to miss this...But can't wait to see your website! :) Love ya!

Sare said...

I'll miss you too!! Be great Sweetie!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hi Melissa, you won my giveaway, please e-mail me to claim your prize and to confirm your e-mail address!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

(I don't have an e-mail address for you)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm sorry, I have to choose another winner since I haven't heard from you. Best of luck another time.