Saturday, July 18, 2009

DOS SEMANAS!


¡Dos semanas until we leave for our home away from home...FLORIDA! I have lists made out for everything! Things to pack, things to clean before we go, things to fix on the jeepers before we travel, what to buy to pack, what to buy to eat and so on .
Its amazing how well this trip came together. I have planned trips months ahead and they have never gone this smoothly. It does help to have Rob home this summer for that fact. So the agenda this trip...REST.The only thing we HAVE to do is the wedding at the end of the week. We wont be doing 4 days in Disney like we usually do, so its soaking up the sun at the beach and visiting with good friends.
I cant wait to go to the gulf side and see the beauty that awaits. We always go to Cocoa beach and I think its amazing there. But I cant wait to see white sandy beaches. Our stop on our way home is to Gulf shores. Heard so many great stories about it, cant wait to see it! Don't worry you will! Since my husband, daughter and I will all have cameras, we will all be clicking away. So Fun! It will be nice to end the summer this way before the kids head off to school.

1 comment:

kELLO! said...

so excited (and JEAL) for you :)